Hope, Health & Inner Happiness
Where do I begin to take steps towards my own happiness through my Cancer journey? How can I take back my life after Cancer? Where do I begin to regain my hope, improve my health and find the happiness I seek in achieving my own personal goal?
Taking Your Life Back After Cancer!
Don't let Cancer continue to steal your dreams! It has already taken up too much of our time. Cancer can steal your dreams financially, emotionally, physically, socially, mentally and spiritually. Speaking from my experience as a 3x Cervical Cancer Survivor while pregnant twice working in the medical field for over 20 years until Cancer knocked at my own door. I know the feeling of loosing a loved one, family and friends to Cancer. I know the battle, the struggle with chronic pain, the sacrifice and the damage that Cancer can bring. Taking away or limiting the career you've always dreamed of. Cancer can bring on added stress into your home, at work, a relationship or marriage. Feeling the financial heart ships due to a lost of a salary or independence. I also know the fear of a possible reaccurence. Grateful to God for blessing me to make it through again and allowing me to honor those who finish the fight (rest in peace) by using the rest of my life to save others is my goal. Helping to promote Cancer awareness & education, give patients and survivors back their life is my dream.
God changed my path from working in the medical field to creating my own Non-profit Cancer organization so I can be here to help others like myself. What would you like to accomplish in your life? What personal goal have you put to the side because of Cancer? It's Time To Take It Back!
Hope, Healthy Living & Next Step To Inner Happiness
Cancer has taken away so much from so many. After being diagnosed with Cancer life has a new meaning and the future seems uncertain. Hope can tend to fade away in seconds. Learn how to improve nutritional, immunological and psychological status, manage cancer treatment side effects, enhance quality of life, prevent recurrence, and extend survival.
You will Learn about the following:
1. Nutrition in a cancer treatment program
2. Foods to include and foods to avoid and why
3. How to guide patients in making dietary changes
4. Natural ways to deal with pain
5. Types of nutritional supplements that are most valuable
6. The powerful connection between stress and cancer
7. Become empower to make informed decisions
8. Enjoy a patient-driven over a protocol-driven program
9. Resources for minimizing treatment side effects
10. How to help prevent recurrence
Going Back To School
You may have put off your future plans due to your Cancer diagnosis and/or treatments. Thinking about going back to school? Let's talk about it. Are you ready to move on? Are you ready to take your life back after Cancer? Think about the possibilities and preparing for next steps.
Would you like to:
1. Register for college?
2. Learn about scholarships (you and/or your children)
3. Learn about grants
4. Learn about online certification classes
5. Take online college certification courses
6. Learn about free online trainings
Getting back to me
If you are stage one or in stage four of your Cancer journey I am here to assist you in achieving a better quality of life for yourself. Live your days as you choose to live. Accomplish the goals that are reachable for you where you are in your walk and together we can reach for where you may want to be. God is bigger than that! God has a bigger dream for you than you have for yourself. Let's talk about what you want to accomplish. No personal goal is too small!
According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), 69% of Cancer patients say they pray for their health. A recent study published in Cancer, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Cancer Society, suggests a link between religious or spiritual beliefs and better physical health reported among patients with Cancer.
Steps to Reaching My Personal Goals
Is there something you wanted to achieve before you were diagnosed with Cancer? Is there something in your life you put on hold to heal? Are you thinking about going back to work? If you feel this is the time then let's talk about it. If you have a new goal in life or purpose and are not quit sure what steps to take to begin your new journey after your diagnosis let's talk. No dream is too small!
1. What do you want to achieve?
2. Thinking of starting your own business?
3. What is important to you right now?
4. What are the steps to take to reach your personal goals?
5. What do you want out of life?
6. What areas do you want to work on?
7. What makes you special?
8. Are you using your talents and abilities to improve your lifestyle?
9. How will this change your quality of life?
10. Would you like to learn a new skill or improve a skill. (Free Online)